Winter Springs Remodeling & Renovations
Winter Springs is a city of approximately 37,000 residents located in Seminole County, on the southwest coast of Lake Jesup. Originally known as North Orlando, the area was renamed after massive business and residential growth occurred between the outlier and downtown Orlando. In 2011, Money Magazine ranked Winter Springs as one of the Top 100 places to live in the United States. Residents enjoy a sparse suburban environment with lots of neighborhood parks and plenty of recreational amenities for kids and adults of all ages. Moreover, there is a well-maintained dog park located on the west end of Central Winds Park where your canine companion has plenty of room to roam. According to NEIGHBORHOOD SCOUT, Winter Springs is safer than the majority of cities, towns, and villages in America with a crime rate that is lower than 89% of Florida communities. The City of Winter Springs has several highly-rated public, private, and special education schools for K-12. Both the University of Central Florida and Full Sail University are nearby. In recent years, many young professionals have moved to Winter Springs to take advantage of remodeling opportunities and whole house restorations.
Winter Springs Service Areas
As part of the Orlando-Kissimmee-Sanford Metropolitan Statistical Area, Winter Springs is well known its fairs, festivals, and holiday celebrations. The quiet suburban town provides today’s homeowner with a safe, affordable place to invest in property and raise their children. The city has easy access to Orlando and Daytona Beach, as shown in the Google service area map below:
Founded in the 1800s by Moses Levy, Winter Springs is quickly becoming a premiere destination for many Floridians. Amid all the bright lights and glimmer of Greater Orlando, the Winter Springs Town Center offers the true feel of old town Florida. Renovated in 2002, the geographic heart of the city provides space for retail and office space in one of the state’s most livable communities.
Details Construction Group – Winter Springs
At Details Construction Group, our skilled craftsmen have many years of experience in dealing with all types of Central Florida home renovations and remodeling projects. Whether your existing home needs a facelift to correct an outdated design or has been damaged by foundation movement, we provide you with an unparalleled level of attention to detail. In addition, we can handle your outside needs for patios, outdoor kitchens, custom landscapes, stunning hardscapes and fountains, fire pits, and pool decks. Visit Detail’s online Design Gallery for ideas on innovative projects for your home, such as:
- Kitchen Remodeling - If you have decided to invest in a new kitchen, it should be done right. When you choose Details for your kitchen remodeling, you are teaming up with an experienced contractor that has been restoring homes in your area for decades. We take the time to get to know you and your preferences to ensure the job is done perfectly the first time around. We are a design-build company that creates, constructs, and revitalizes our client’s living spaces.
- Bathroom Remodeling - As a home ages, the bathrooms are often the first place to show noticeable signs of wear-n-tear. We offer a comprehensive bathroom remodeling process from complete renovation with removal of walls and structural changes to a simple facelift to address your immediate needs for better ventilation or dual vanities. With years of experience in transforming bathroom spaces, our team is ready to provide you with the ultimate bathroom do-over.
- Bedroom Renovations & Additions - Have you ever wished for just a little extra space in your bedroom? If so, we can design and build a complete room addition to accommodate your growing family or will work closely with you on a bump-out addition. Many older Central Florida homes have hidden pockets of usable space that are ideal for a bump-out addition. Our innovative and space-saving tactics can allow you to open up almost any room in your home with a less-expensive approach.
- Patio & Deck Construction - If you have been dreaming about adding an outdoor space to eliminate running between your backyard guests and the house, our patio & deck constructions can include a fully-functional outdoor kitchen. We can expand your current patio or pool deck with a seamless entertainment area at a price that does not have to break the bank. Call us today to set up a free, no-obligations estimate or use this website’s submit form to GET A QUOTE .
- Man Cave & She-Shed Installation - We specialize in residential projects that reflect the homeowner’s personality and lifestyle. Man caves and she-sheds used to be what people thought of as him-or-her spare rooms. Today, these coveted sanctuaries have become a welcomed area where a homeowner can relax, watch the game, host their book club, enjoy an afternoon cup of tea, or just take a well-deserved nap. Our team will work closely with you to fully understand your need for a private refuge. Moreover, our design team can provide you with options for space conversions that will fit your budget.
Whole House Renovations
If you can dream it, Details Construction Group has the team that can make your dreams come true. If you are a Winter Springs homeowner, our goal is to elevate your restoration to a perfectly executed project that will serve your needs for years to come. Moreover, our team will thoughtfully manage your renovation to transform the existing space into your dream home. We have decades of experience in kitchen remodeling, bathroom renovations, bump-out room additions, porch and patio constructions, mother-in-law suites, and major home repair projects. Details is a remodeling contractor who can remodel from ground up as well as renovate from the roof down. We understand that any whole house restoration can be stressful, but our renovation contractor will make your experience as hassle-free as possible. It starts with our team carefully listening to what you have to say. That way we can provide a detailed estimate that clearly lays out the costs associated with each phase of your remodel. As always, before we go, we make certain no trace is left behind… just your beautiful home.