Windermere Home Renovations
Windermere is a small town with many modern conveniences and old Florida charm that is located a dozen miles southwest of downtown Orlando. The area has been consistently voted one of the best places to live and provides excellent opportunities for investing in home renovations, restorations, and remodeling projects. Nestled in the Lake Butler Chain of Lakes, the Town of Windermere dates to late 1880s and much of the flavor of this pristine natural environment has been preserved along with its strong community atmosphere. This quaint, laid back town has many up-scale neighborhood homes built along a chain of lakes that are interconnected by thirty-two navigable canals. In addition to the numerous dirt roads that remain unpaved to protect the waterways, Windermere offers residents a sparse suburban feel in four constituent neighborhoods including Town Center, Reedy Creek, Lake Butler and Lake Buena Vista/Bay Lake. Similar to the Silicon Valley area of California, there are numerous residents who telecommute, or are self-employed and run knowledge-based businesses out of their homes. Without doubt, Windermere home renovations are among the safest property investments available.
Windermere Service Areas
Part of the Orlando Metropolitan Statistical Area, some residents can see Disney’s Magic Kingdom fireworks display in the evenings from their pool or patio. Moreover, as surrounding suburban areas continue to grow and develop, Windermere's boundaries have extended beyond the town limits shown in the Google service area map below:
With only a few thousand residents, Windermere and its surrounding gated communities have a high rate of home ownership in single-family properties, villas, and townhomes. As a family-friendly place to live, real estate options range from $250k to double-digit millions for palatial lakefront estates. For existing or new owners, now is a great time to make those home improvements, exterior and interior renovations, room additions, and kitchen patio projects a reality.
Details Construction Group - Windermere
With more than two decades of experience, Details Construction Group has a proven process to save you time and money. Our construction projects start as a detailed collaboration with our designers listening to your ideas, wants and goals. We understand that you do not have the time to waste attending to every detail, so we focus on taking the frustration out of your renovation, remodeling, or restoration construction. It is our job to make your dreams come true and we take our job very seriously. Visit Detail’s online Design Gallery for ideas on innovative projects for your home, such as:
- Bathroom Remodeling - Bathrooms are often the first room in a house to show signs of wear and tear. Nonetheless, whatever your reason for considering a redo, bathroom remodeling requires some detailed planning. Whether your kids are getting older or you would like to add assistive features, Details is your best resource for re-inventing bathroom space with increased functionality and creative placement of fixtures and décor.
- Kitchen Remodeling - A great kitchen transformation requires an innovative design, and the remodeling project needs a well-coordinated effort from multiple construction trades to properly enhance your ideas. We consult with you every step of the way and suggest the best options while affording you complete control over the look, harmony, and design of your finished kitchen renovation or remodeling project.
- Pool Decks & Patio Construction - Windermere is home to the most stunning and spacious backyard landscapes in Central Florida. The Details design team loves creating renovations to compliment your unique space. If you’ve dreamed about transforming your pool into a private oasis, we can build a beautiful deck, covered patio, outdoor kitchen, pool house, and even an outdoor man cave or game room.
- Outdoor Kitchen Installation - Details can extend your home's usable space with a highly functional and aesthetically appealing outdoor kitchen complete with covered dining. Whether you have a pool or not, we can create a standalone structure, add a fire pit, and enhance your landscape to create a comfortable outdoor area where friends and family can gather. Practical space that is stunning in every way.
- Bedroom Renovations & Additions - Bedroom renovations as well as room additions and extensions are a smart way to add more living space to your home. Our skilled design team will seamlessly integrate a new bedroom or expand your existing space with full attention to details to deliver a return on your investment. By listening carefully to your ideas, our team can ensure you receive an aesthetic balance of form and functionality.
Whole House Restorations
If you purchased a Windermere home with the intention of renovating the exterior and/or interior spaces, Details Construction Group can help to increase functionality and ensure you add value to your investment. Starting with the development of the new design, our whole house restoration experts will provide you with full-service project planning and management. Details is a custom home builder and remodeling contractor who has years of construction experience building from the ground up as well as renovating from the roof down. Since Windermere has many of the features that families want when choosing a community to raise their children, investing in an outlier and completing a whole house restoration can be a smart investment. Although your exact options for expansion can depend on the structural integrity of the property, Details can ensure your whole house restoration results in a comfortable, functional living space.
MEET YOUR WINDERMERE REMODELING SPECIALISTS
When you select Details Construction Group as your redo specialist, our experience in all aspects of Orlando home remodeling, new constructions, whole house renovations, kitchen and bathroom remodeling, sunrooms and room additions, outdoor living spaces, and residential landscaping can save you time, frustration, and money. Many Central Florida homes possess a charm and character that cannot be replicated by a new construction. Windermere offers residents a suburban feel surrounded by beautiful lakes, dirt roads, and a quaint town hall situated on Dirt Main Street. So, call us today at 407-221-7406 to discuss your Windermere home remodeling project. Owner operated, we are committed to delivering superior results, without exception.