CLERMONT HOME IMPROVEMENTS
The quality of life in and around Clermont makes it a prime destination for investing in home remodeling, whole home renovations, and bonus room completions for all styles, sizes, and budgets. Founded in 1884, Clermont is situated on the northern part of the Lake Wales Ridge, which produce beautiful but rare rolling hills. Aside from the natural preservation areas and beautiful parks, Clermont also has a Chain of Lakes that means there are plenty of existing lakefront homes and gorgeous waterfront lots on which to build. When you live in Clermont, you get to enjoy a relaxing and slow-paced lifestyle, but if you want entertainment on the weekends, it is just twenty-two miles away. Not the typical Floridian city, Clermont has been named one of the Top 20 Cities in America and the Best Central Florida City to Live In. Unlike some areas where white-collar or blue-collar occupations dominate, Clermont is not predominantly one or the other. It has a diverse workforce office workers, sales professionals, athletes, and service providers as well as more people who work in computers than 90% of the nation. Not surprisingly, a relatively large percentage local workforce work from home.
Clermont Service Areas
Built in 1956, Clermont’s most distinct structure is the Citrus Tower. This 226-foot tower with a glass-enclosed observation deck provides a panoramic view of the ridge section’s rolling hills with hundreds of spring-fed lakes in the surrounding eight county area. Lake Minneola’s sunsets will take anyone’s breath away. Clermont service area boundaries are defined in our service area map below:
Clermont provides a great sense of community that makes investing in a home a safe and secure decision. The city’s crime rate is less than 2/3rds the national average. It is one Central Florida’s most beautiful natural areas with open scenery that creates a relaxed, open-air environment where you can always discover something new. A hidden gem, the 10 Mile Clay Loop is a traffic-free road that was originally built for grove workers to transport fruit from the fields.
Award-Winning Clermont Neighborhoods
If you want to live in Clermont, or are already a resident, there are plenty of options for you to consider for making a prudent real estate investment. This area is filled with people who enjoy the outdoors but want to ensure nothing is too far away. Here’s a partial listing of upscale to middle-income neighborhoods with a perfect home for you to remodel or renovate.
Boosting curb appeal with home remodeling may sound oversimplified, but it is one of the most effective strategies for protecting your investment for whenever you decide to sell. Details CG will thoughtfully manage your Clermont home restoration projects to transform your existing space into the home of your dreams. Our teams have decades of experience in kitchen remodeling, bathroom renovations, bump-out room additions, major home repairs, porch and patio constructions, outdoor kitchens, and bonus room solutions. Whether you are buying or selling, contact Details CG for a detailed estimate.
Clermont New Home Constructions
The number of Clermont new home constructions is a real estate indicator that homeowners are choosing to invest in this growing residential area of Central Florida. Moreover, Clermont has so much to offer homeowners who are looking for a natural outdoor paradise where a peaceful lifestyle is what makes life a little more special each day. With plenty of options for homeowners to consider, Clermont neighborhoods have appealing features, including:
- Outdoor Amenities – Whether it is fishing, golf, hiking, or Olympic-level training, there are options for a new construction or whole home renovation of homes with beautiful views and ease of access to the Great Outdoors.
- Easy Access to Florida Turnpike – For nature lovers looking for ease of access to the Florida Turnpike while enjoying the great outdoors, many communities in the City of Clermont are well situated.
- Natural Rolling Views– Many new construction neighborhoods in Clermont offer beautiful lots and some are located adjacent to natural preservation areas. Natural rolling views that are a trademark of the area.
- Numerous Lakefront Options – Eleven beautiful lakes known as the Clermont Chain total more than eight thousand acres. Options include vacant buildable lake lots to affordable existing lakefront homes that are ideal for upgrading.
- Stress-Free Lifestyle - Clermont gated properties feature single-family residences in a variety of styles, sizes, and prices that are coupled with relaxing community amenities and great schools.
- Choice of Champions – Because of its international reputation as a training ground, Clermont is often called the “Choice of Champions”. Dozens of Olympians, world record holders, professional athletes, and world champion motocross and supercross racers live and train in Clermont.
If you love the outdoors but also enjoy the convenience of living near a metro area, there water skiing, fishing, biking, bass fishing, golfing, and even a popular premium winery. Details CG can you finish your new construction or manage a home remodeling to create your family’s Dream Home. Clermont’s caring atmosphere makes it a great place to invest while raising a family.
MEET YOUR CLERMONT CONSTRUCTION SPECIALISTS
Whether you are considering a Clermont home remodeling or whole house restoration, Details Construction Group is conveniently located to serve your Central Florida building and renovation needs. For homeowners who treasure time away from the hustle and noise of the greater Orlando area, Clermont’s neighborhoods offer spectacular settings with rolling hills, extra green areas, and a chain of lakes. Although the cost of housing went up during the post-pandemic recovery, experts say now is the time for you to invest in property improvements due to much lower interest rates. Our team’s experience in all aspects of home renovation, kitchen and bathroom remodeling, bonus rooms, outdoor living spaces and residential landscaping can save you time, frustration, and money. Call us today at 407-221-7406 to discuss your Lake County remodeling project.